Morris Energy’s competitive advantage is derived from many factors but is driven principally by its industry specialization.
- Technical expertise.
- Knowledge of developments and trends, macro and micro.
- Ability to deal with volatility and changing conditions.
- Respected educator to investors.
Knowledge of Industry Participants and Investors
- Familiarity with companies’ operations and cultures.
- Daily contact with industries’ investors.
- Long-term relationships at the executive level.
- Dedicated professionals.
- Extensive research library of industry periodicals, topical files and company records.
- Databases of industry participants, market analyses, precedent transactions, private and public financings, institutional investors and key industry statistics.
- Senior bankers are actively involved in every aspect of a client assignment from initiation to closing.